The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: damp here this morning.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, it's raining so MrsP has already cancelled her first ride in many years, she has decided to go to garden centres instead. My new old bike is being delivered today. The dog and I will be out across the fields no matter what the weather is.
An indoor day of domesticity beckons interspersed with watching the TDF.:bicycle:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
At least there's some hills today. Yesterday was slightly boring.
Agreed, Today is the first day in the Pyrenees, with a few big climbs. The race starts properly from now.^_^:bicycle::bicycle:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
The Atlantic?
Nah........The Drovers. :cheers:

IMG_20190718_141219209.jpg

D

Deleted member 1258

Due to the early rain my ride had a late start and was only a short one, 46 miles. The interesting bit was Netherwood Lane riding away from Baddesley Clinton, I had to swerve to avoid a small snake, possibly a junior grass snake, that was crossing the road, the first time I've seen a snake like that in years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baking hot so hiding in pool. Started to plumb in an irrigation kit for raised beds containing tomatoes, aborted when sun was overhead. Pool seems to have a magnet that stops me from getting out. Maybe later:whistle:
I don't have an excuse for today, it's only 30°. The water timers sit idle and not connected. Still, its nice bobbing about on an inflatable lounger with a beer. Later when I wonder down to inspect the potager and see drooping vegetation I will probably swear a few times under my breath before dragging a 75 metre hose full of water about the place.
I could do with a servant but my wallet won't stretch to such luxuries.

Top Bottom