The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Not seen one of those in a long time:eek:
One of what? :scratch:

Cavalol

Guru
Yesterday was time for another new toy. Sort of justified it by having saved up for it, as well as getting shut of some of the fleet of 'executive' (cr*p) cars I had, plus the Francis Barnett found a new home last week, so the space in the garage needed filling. Anyhow, went to collect in the car, got it home and insured it and had a quick ride.
Today was a better tester though, only did maybe ten mile or so over two runs but it's fantastic and very grin inducing. Rougher than it looks and the bl**dy side panel keeps trying to jump ship, but great fun...

nc_oc=AQnjOYFOMlAt9dwGVE3G9kS_yS5UT7pxkgMS_Fgq5emhKTUBkD_zdj9VfBrZh4Ainys&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

nc_oc=AQmmSDjsAAoCovQCRN7wgHQm01wmKwFLsI8PvPKOVYV8NQ0ZSQH4iTUsgBWvE2gJwhY&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.jpg

I actually used one of my other scooters to go and get a measuring jug and some decent 2T oil for this, then came home and had a go of the electric one just to say I'd used all three.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yesterday was time for another new toy. Sort of justified it by having saved up for it, as well as getting shut of some of the fleet of 'executive' (cr*p) cars I had, plus the Francis Barnett found a new home last week, so the space in the garage needed filling. Anyhow, went to collect in the car, got it home and insured it and had a quick ride.
Today was a better tester though, only did maybe ten mile or so over two runs but it's fantastic and very grin inducing. Rougher than it looks and the bl**dy side panel keeps trying to jump ship, but great fun...

View attachment 476033

View attachment 476034

I actually used one of my other scooters to go and get a measuring jug and some decent 2T oil for this, then came home and had a go of the electric one just to say I'd used all three.
Is that an Edward VII postbox?

classic33

Leg End Member
Today I have learned how to slide down a Velodrome track.
With or without a bike?

Top Bottom