The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I've had an early bimble. Just taking it nice and easy. Met a lovely guy with the most beautiful 1963 steel Hetchins. I'm not normally into older bikes but that was a thing of beauty...lovely burnt orange with shiny chrome lugging and curly stays. Wish I had thought to ask him if I could take a photo.

Roads were damp in bits but quite warm and a bit of breeze. Just finished my porridge. Not sure what the rest of the morning holds. Afternoon will no doubt be TDF watching.

Drago

Legendary Member
Bollards. My shoulder just went click and I'm numb from my shoulder, down the front of my arm and into my thumb. Ow.

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning all. Lovely weather here today but going to Yorkshire shortly to visit my wife's family. Hope it doesn't rain there! Having lunch somewhere in Settle and talk about my wife's forthcoming trip to Australia to her sister who lives there. She is over here at the moment.
Have a great day everyone.
"Somewhere In Settle" closed a few years back now. Not the best of places to eat in either.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Bollards. My shoulder just went click and I'm numb from my shoulder, down the front of my arm and into my thumb. Ow.
You'll have to use the other hand now......;)

Dave7

Legendary Member
Managed to get a 12 miler in which is 12 more than I thought I could. I even burned another cyclist up (do little old ladies on shopping bikes count ?).
Did several BIG climbs. Those motorway bridges are killers.
Right......off to the pub in West Leake-they do a nice pint of Bass there ^_^

Top Bottom