The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Right, time to get my next 40 pints of beer brewing. A nice Mexican style larger this time.
Does that come in big glasses?

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
No I don’t. Trearddur Bay beach is another no go area for me. In fact just cycling through T.Bay during the summer school hols is a challenge.
I take it you won't be riding the Tour de Mon next Sunday then. I am waiting till Thursday to decide myself as it is forecasting rain on Sunday. If that's the case, I won't be going.

classic33

Leg End Member
Gorgeous sunny afternoon here in North Devon.
We just had a stroll down to the village to pick up a newspaper. Quick mooch around the shops. Sat eating an ice cream, chatting to the Grockles on the village green.
We then fell into the White Lion for a bag of crisps and a couple of pints of excellent Quantock Brewery Pale Ale. Put the world to rights with the landlord for an hour, or so, and then sauntered back home in the sun.
Everything is good with the world and I am a contented man. ^_^
Life can be so simple and rewarding. :okay:
There was a Merlin of the coast around the Ilfracombe area. At the time you posted.

Drago

Legendary Member
Right, due to a family emergency I'm going to be a bit scarce the next few days as I head out of town. Gavroche is in charge in my absence.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good luck @Drago I hope all goes well.

Got soaked twice today. Ten minutes in to the ride the heavens opened. Drenched and cold. We had dried out by the time we arrived at the cafe. During food took my socks off and hung them to dry on my handle bars - much to others amusement.

Got three miles from home and rode in to a sudden cloud burst. Soaked before I could come to a safe stop. :angry:

Another 53 miles on the clock.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Engine or bird?

Or bike shop or cafe? We have both in Lancashire!

Top Bottom