The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Look at that interior, just like a brand new car. Beautiful.
20190819_134412.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Sorry, but never been keen on Vauxhall but it doesn't mean they are all bad, there must be some good ones too so you are one of the lucky ones. :whistle::okay::smile:
Seriously I am really pleased with it. Starts first time, has a good spec and is a nice ride. I am not a "car person" but it seems to tick the boxes.
I will give it your apologies ^_^

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I have been doing my duty as an ex Insurance underwriter to my son. The assessor will be looking at his car tomorrow morning.

And I advised him not to take the first offer they make whenever that is.

I should start charging them for my services. First when my grandson got his motorbike, them with his twin when he got his car and needed to Insure it as a learner.^_^

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I have been doing my duty as an ex Insurance underwriter to my son. The assessor will be looking at his car tomorrow morning.

And I advised him not to take the first offer they make whenever that is.

I should start charging them for my services. First when my grandson got his motorbike, them with his twin when he got his car and needed to Insure it as a learner.^_^

You'll be out of retirement. :laugh:
Charge consultants rates ;)

172traindriver

Legendary Member
What a good idea.

There you go, earn you a fortune ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
@Dave7 thought you might like to know about Lidl brandy. Now I know plenty which are better but value for money these are good.

They have Reverie XO for around £18 and straightforward Reverie for £10.49. I will buy the XO again but not the cheap one.

These are not fine Cognac but for a quiet evening glass the XO is OK.
For normal drinking we buy Aldi Cognac (cos Aldi is handy) @ £15ish. I have bought the Lidl one and its very nice.

Top Bottom