The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Thing can only go downhill from this point.:okay:

You are such an optimistic person. Oh ye of little faith.:laugh:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all fellow retirees, nice sunny here at the moment. I have just looked in the 'fridge and there appears to be some kind of alien life forms growing inside. So, one of today's tasks will be to clean out said 'fridge. MrsP is of to her pilates class so a nice long walk with the dog beckons.

I wake renewed but still itching! Tis my birthday (21 again) and I have a pass to do what pleases me. So being the playboy spendthrift that I am a trip to the all you can eat and fit in rubber pockets Chinese buffet followed by beers in the pool.
Only concession to luxury is that I will treat myself to some decent Belgium beers in place of the industrial Kronenberg that usually passes my lips. First cogent thought that sprung to mind this morning was "blimey its my birthday, where did all the time go"?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I wake renewed but still itching! Tis my birthday (21 again) and I have a pass to do what pleases me. So being the playboy spendthrift that I am a trip to the all you can eat and fit in rubber pockets Chinese buffet followed by beers in the pool.
Only concession to luxury is that I will treat myself to some decent Belgium beers in place of the industrial Kronenberg that usually passes my lips. First cogent thought that sprung to mind this morning was "blimey its my birthday, where did all the time go"?

Happy 21st birthday. :birthday:

Goldy

Happy birthday

Off to slimming world this morning to see all my ladies then to my local tearooms for a sausage sandwich...... I know how to live.
You do know how to live, unlike the heathens in this place. A quality sausage butty is something I see but once in a blue moon, better known as when visitors from "the auld country" stay. There is only one rule for their tenure here, bring vacuum packed dry cure bacon and quality sausages.

Top Bottom