The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
The assessor has looked at my sons car. He can't say for sure, but it will probably be a write off.
You may be surprised. My son, some years back wrote off three of his cars over a three year period:angry:. Each time the insurance paid out the retail value of the cars. He got enough to buy another each time. You just have to wait to see what offer they come back with, and don't necessarily accept the first offer.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Sprayed the weeds up our private road. Have to do this about three times a year, otherwise it ends up an unsightly jungle.
Still waiting on my parcel. Checked the tracking and it appeared to be at stop No.16 about 15 minutes ago and about a quarter of a mile away. I'm supposedly stop No.18. Checked it again a moment ago and he's now on stop No.8 about 2 miles away! WTF?:blink:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Back to Banyols for lunch today.a
2019-08-20 12.16.01.jpg
2019-08-20 12.16.50.jpg
bit of cloud cover makes for a nicer easier ride.
IMG-20190820-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:

aferris2

Guru
Wanted to go out for a ride this morning, but still waiting for a call-back from the insurance people. Need to get the house insurance sorted before we go away at the end of next week.
...it's gone from sunny to cloudy dark sky :sad:

D

Deleted member 1258

A tray of sausages in the oven, sausage and egg batch coming up. I've spent the morning swapping the wheels round on my car, backs to fronts, got a bit entertaining, Suzuki doesn't do wheel nuts they use studs, small lip on the hub, hook wheel over lip and insert studs. :wacko:

Top Bottom