The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aferris2

Guru
Tomorrow is 4 months until Christmas.
That's summer down under. Should be out in the sun enjoying a good barby and quite a few cool ones.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Enjoyed my 20 miler. For those who know Cheshire I went out to Arley Hall via Appleton Thorn. 90% quiet lanes, lovely.
The ride took me over the M6. South bound was solid, virtually stationary. I understand that some people have no choice but why would anyone choose to sit in a car on a sunny bank holiday.

I worked in Lower Peover for the 22 years before I joined this wonderful retired life. Great places to cycle.

Our ride yesterday crossed the M6 south of Preston. Totally rammed northbound.

Every time I hear of traffic issues at J19 I smile a little......or punch the air.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I worked in Lower Peover for the 22 years before I joined this wonderful retired life. Great places to cycle.

Our ride yesterday crossed the M6 south of Preston. Totally rammed northbound.

Every time I hear of traffic issues at J19 I smile a little......or punch the air.
I virtually lived in my car for many years. I just love listening to Sally traffic on radio 2 in the morning. Like you I punch the air.

classic33

Leg End Member
I virtually lived in my car for many years. I just love listening to Sally traffic on radio 2 in the morning. Like you I punch the air.
She's now weekends only.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gGxNsK660do

Top Bottom