The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good morning folks. I did think it was going to be a calm day today but the wind has appeared from nowhere, and not not me.. :laugh::hello:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all.
Terrible dreams last night, all revolving around a giant vibrator shaped like a marrow and a big pair of pink bloomers.
There must be a meaning to it :blush:.

For some stupid reason I went to bed late (for me) but still woke early. I feel like cr*p but enjoying a coffee while listening to Tony Blackburn.
Supposed to be riding later but I really dont feel like it......I will see how I am later.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all fellow retirees, off out with the dog soon. MrsP and MissP are off to ST. Albans shopping later, so I may go to the Mitre after I have done my rounds of the local shops on my trusty bike. MissP's car was damaged in restaurant car park last night, the same door that was repaired only a couple of months back. The manger has the incident on CCTV, so missP will be onto the local plod for a chat and then the insurers. :angry:

D

Deleted member 1258

:hello: Good morning folks, down the post office early this morning to pick up my new, shorter, stem. Stem now fitted, the angle was steeper than expected, looks strange, out for a ride in a bit to see how it feels, I'm hoping the more upright stance might be kinder to my back.

Last edited by a moderator:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonjour tout le monde. Obviously still in bed at this early time. My wife just asked me if I fancy going to Llandudno promenade at 8 o clock tonight to see a Honda Goldwing parade. Good idea I think, beats watching crap on tv. They are also on display all day.
Windy and wet today so far.
Going to Beaumaris on Anglesey tomorrow to a food festival.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Bonjour tout le monde. Obviously still in bed at this early time. My wife just asked me if I fancy going to Llandudno promenade at 8 o clock tonight to see a Honda Goldwing parade. Good idea I think, beats watching crap on tv. They are also on display all day.
Windy and wet today so far.
Going to Beaumaris on Anglesey tomorrow to a food festival.
We used to go to the one in Treaddur Bay (spelling). Got a bit samey though. We were introduced to Anglesey sea salt there which was a result.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
hey everyone all is fine, I want to discuss with you something. recently I claim for an injury in London through to Lwaswood Claims company, it is a firm of claim broker so anyone tells, this firm is sufficient or not like a fraud in cases of fraud with clients so plz anyone who claims for injury through this company tells me or give me some suggestions.
thank you.
Yeah......right.........
Feck off! :stop:

View: https://youtu.be/duFierM1yDg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom