The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Piddling down here and very gray.
Its a very "what should I do" type of day.
I know I have to nip to Aldi..... whoopdedoo :blush:.
I have very little energy as Mrs D forced alcohol down me while I watched Liverpool win 3 nil.
Hopefully a hot shower will waken me up.
Ice cold bath will.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Off to pick up doggie from the kennels after her overnight stay whilst we were at the wedding.
All back to normal today.^_^
I hope your friends picked up the kennel costs as well as all the rest of the rooms :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I hope your friends picked up the kennel costs as well as all the rest of the rooms :rolleyes:
They have.;)
In the Old Spot, Dursley for a bit of rehydration after the doggie walk.
IMG_20190901_120701658.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good Afternoon. Windy, chilly and showers. Slept in!!!! Eight hours straight sleep. Unheard of. I almost missed the ride.

67 miles today. 4000 feet and 15.7avg. I got a PB on the infamous Birdy Brow by two minutes. One of Lancashire's brutal climbs.

While stopped at the bottom waiting for the group I stepped back, tripped over a kerbstone and ended up flat on my back with bike on chest. Not my finest moment. :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Afternoon. Windy, chilly and showers. Slept in!!!! Eight hours straight sleep. Unheard of. I almost missed the ride.

67 miles today. 4000 feet and 15.7avg. I got a PB on the infamous Birdy Brow by two minutes. One of Lancashire's brutal climbs.

While stopped at the bottom waiting for the group I stepped back, tripped over a kerbstone and ended up flat on my back with bike on chest. Not my finest moment. :laugh:
How big is your bike, to land on yer chest.

Top Bottom