The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning fellow students of retirement, nice and bright here. A gardening day beckons, and then later this evening MrsP and myself are off to the theatre in London for a cabaret show. MrsP is determined to get out and about more.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning
Lovely sunny day again here, last full day in Wales then off down south for the weekend

And it didn't rain:laugh:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good day. A beautiful morning here. Washing was on the line at 6.40am!!! Ironing completed till the next lot is dry.

Breakfast next then housework. Mrs P did downstairs yesterday so my task is relatively easy today.

Probably some gardening later.

I may hassle the NHS re my Angiogram appointment but I'm not sure it's worth the phone call. It's already 5.5 months beyond when I should have had it.

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all YAH's. This appeared on my FB, and guess what my first thought was?

71393803_2432119183699888_1044884948055490560_o.jpg

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning - It's a sunny day and I'll soon be heading off to our friend's allotment to help out with digging up the potatoes. I've done a lot of work in the allotment over the months. It's all hard work but payment is in the fruit and veg I get ..especially the small tomatoes and the plums. They are especially tasty.
icon_smile.gif

I don't know what I'll do this afternoon. Maybe we'll go for a walk somewhere.

Top Bottom