The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning. Bright and sunny here. Managed 8.5 hours sleep almost straight through - woke a few times but drifted off again.

Walking day today followed by tea and cake at my favourite cafe. Yummy.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning to all in the land of wrinkles.
Bright and sunny here.
A 'bitty' day for me.
Have to drop my car off for its MOT so that always a worry (although I am not expecting problems).
I will get some sun bathing done later. I need topping up before I go away ^_^.
I bought some Endura shorts this week. Medium, the same as 2 other pairs I have......but they wont go near me :sad: Why is that?? So I have to return them which is a pain.
I will also get a 20 mile ride in at some point.

Mart44

Über Member
Good morning - Another nice day and another trip to our friend's allotment. This time to spread compost over the earth where the spuds were (dug them up a few days ago).

I'll be riding over to see my brother this afternoon.

D

Deleted member 1258

Morning to all in the land of wrinkles.
Bright and sunny here.
A 'bitty' day for me.
Have to drop my car off for its MOT so that always a worry (although I am not expecting problems).
I will get some sun bathing done later. I need topping up before I go away ^_^.
I bought some Endura shorts this week. Medium, the same as 2 other pairs I have......but they wont go near me :sad: Why is that?? So I have to return them which is a pain.
I will also get a 20 mile ride in at some point.

My car is due MOT and service next month, which should be problem free, but like you I worry that they might find something expensive. At the moment the hand brake needs tweaking, I looked at doing it myself but it requires some dismantling in the cabin so they can do it at service.

Top Bottom