The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all. Back in England still sunny on our way south for part 3 of our week away
Where are you off to?

Dave7

Legendary Member
My car is due MOT and service next month, which should be problem free, but like you I worry that they might find something expensive. At the moment the hand brake needs tweaking, I looked at doing it myself but it requires some dismantling in the cabin so they can do it at service.
This garage 'seems' to be ok. They MOTd Mrs Dave's car last month, found a break light bulb had failed and just replaced it and passed the car.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Good afternoon. I bagged another 17 miles. Another gorgeous day but there was quite a strong headwind in places. I didn't enjoy that. :laugh:

20190920_114907.jpg
20190920_114858.jpg
20190920_122158.jpg

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all.

Yay! Its Fish Friday! ^_^:hungry::cheers::sun:

It certainly is, just back from Waitrose's 20% off fish Friday, nice big chunk of cod loin :hungry:

Woke up with a back ache and it's still giving me grieve.....Got a call from my brother which cheered me up, to say that he's booked a long weekend in Puerto Pollensa for us all, brothers that is. Fortunately for @Dave7, it's next mouth :whistle:

Dave7

Legendary Member
It certainly is, just back from Waitrose's 20% off fish Friday, nice big chunk of cod loin :hungry:

Woke up with a back ache and it's still giving me grieve.....Got a call from my brother which cheered me up, to say that he's booked a long weekend in Puerto Pollensa for us all, brothers that is. Fortunately for @Dave7, it's next mouth :whistle:
Really......what dates?
I could wave to you as I fly passed at nearly 10 mph.

Top Bottom