The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Guru
Fleet reduction still not going well. Took the (modern) scooter for an MOT, had a look round the sales section of the sort of 'old fashioned' (i.e good) motorbike place it was tested at whilst waiting. 'Oh, hello, what's that in the corner?' quickly turned into pretend non-plussed interest to going back the next day and buying it. Thursday it was MOT'd and delivered, insured and taxed.

IMG_20190919_174736.jpg

Then I went for a ride on the Lambretta which then promptly spat it's dummy out when I got home by not starting again. My mate had a look today and found out the kill switch (button) thing had earthed itself, or something.

Prior to this it was the second trip of the day to the candle factory at Burwardsley, earlier in car with daughter and dog, second time on modern scooter following my mate on his Lambretta.

IMG_20190921_162139.jpg

In typical Lambretta fashion, his exhaust fell off on the way.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Fleet reduction still not going well. Took the (modern) scooter for an MOT, had a look round the sales section of the sort of 'old fashioned' (i.e good) motorbike place it was tested at whilst waiting. 'Oh, hello, what's that in the corner?' quickly turned into pretend non-plussed interest to going back the next day and buying it. Thursday it was MOT'd and delivered, insured and taxed.

View attachment 486098

Then I went for a ride on the Lambretta which then promptly spat it's dummy out when I got home by not starting again. My mate had a look today and found out the kill switch (button) thing had earthed itself, or something.

Prior to this it was the second trip of the day to the candle factory at Burwardsley, earlier in car with daughter and dog, second time on modern scooter following my mate on his Lambretta.

View attachment 486099

:laugh:

Lee_M

Guru

View attachment 486098

View attachment 486099

Dangerous place that candle factory, friend of mine slipped on the floor and broke their wrist.

Top Bottom