The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
What day is it? :scratch:
Every day feels the same when you're retired, but I do believe it is Saturday. :laugh:
Can I tell him?

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm very frustrated, its glorious here, but we've had to cancell our planned trip to Shenton, I don't want to be coughing and sneezing over everybody in the car and I don't want to drive whilst I'm like this. Also I'm very light sensitive and better off indoors.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Tuned out to be another really nice day even with a horrible headwind. Grrrr
18 miles today. 12 cyclists. 9 in a group. 2 together and a lady i see on her mountain bike in all weather.

20190921_103437.jpg
20190921_104232.jpg
20190921_104235.jpg
20190921_104237.jpg

PaulSB

Legendary Member

classic33

Leg End Member
Well the sun is shining. Most jobs done except.........I have to check the bank account :sad:...........then off to the allotment.

What I do there may depend on the bank account.........:ohmy:
Digging up further funds?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well I managed to get 'A' ride in. It was supposed to be a 30 miler but I just couldn't get going. It was as though someone had turned a tap and I had no energy.
The wind was strong. I have a sore throat plus my guts are ropey (maybe I am coming down with something)
So I turned back and just managed 10.

Lee_M

Guru
Well that was a windy ride, although the return leg was consequently quite fast!

7 of us out, but I left the rest of them 5 miles from the end so I could get a 100km in, and no one else fancied it.

Great breakfast at the Moatshed too, made more interesting by a helicopter deciding to land in the next field. Didn't seem to bother the donkeys though (real ones, not the ones I was riding with)

Top Bottom