The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dickyknees

Guru
That looks a bit squeaky, do they supply the bus driver with a tub of vaseline.

You should see the double deckers and artics coming through ~ very slowly.

Drago

Legendary Member
I have risen!

D

Deleted member 1258

Morning folks, been watching the second half of Australia Fiji in the rugby, I'm still very snotty nosed, sniffly, coughing and spluttering, ugh not nice. Day looks lovely, bright and sunny, its a shame I could do with a dull day, I'm very light sensitive with this cold.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, nice and sunny here. Another day out and about today. MrsP, myself and the dog are off the the Ashridge Estate which is National Trust place near to Tring. There are many acres of forest and the estate extends to the chalk hills near to Ivinghoe and Dunstable. A good days walking will be had on what is probably the last good day of weather.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good Morning. A beautiful day here in sunny Lancashire.

I can't quite believe it. Three letters cost us first place in the quiz last night.

So we're doing pretty well. Sitting about 3rd or 4th. The final round is a "wipeout" round. For non quizzers this means 10 questions - get them all correct and get 10 points plus a bonus of 10. Get one wrong and score zero for that round.

So we have 9 questions out of 10 answered correctly. The last question is "What is VAR?" Our answer was:

Video Assisted Referee

The correct answer was Video AssistANT Referee.

We came fourth, 19 points behind the winners. But for those three letters we would have won. :angry: :laugh:

Top Bottom