The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Don't like to say this Dave, but you might need a :rain:for the Saturday. I'm praying the forecasters have got it wrong!
Been watching that. Yesterday bbc forcast was showers for Tuesday. Now its rain for Sunday.
Our rides are planned Monday-Friday so fortunately, although I prefer sushine, it wont bother me it Saturday is not good.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good nearly lunchtime. It is the most beautiful autumn morning here in glorious Lancashire. The only cloud in the sky is I'm not on my bike.

Last night I had to do a full factory reset on my phone. Nightmare stuff. Had to spend a couple of hours on it again this morning. I feel press button A had a lot going for it!

I now have to sort my clothes cupboard. Summer stuff put away, winter stuff got out to wear, unwanted stuff to the Sally army.

This evening I'm going to see Beryl for the second time. Last week was with non-cycling friends. Tonight is with my best friend, she's also a cyclist. Really looking forward to this and good food first.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Mid shopping respite at Latitude 48 bar in Barnstaple.
I'm not normally a lager drinker, but this is a very nice 5.4% Belgian wheat beer.:cheers:

GM

Legendary Member
Mid shopping respite at Latitude 48 bar in Barnstaple.
I'm not normally a lager drinker, but this is a very nice 5.4% Belgian wheat beer.:cheers: View attachment 488748

That looks like a lovely pint :cheers:

Top Bottom