The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well i could be first up today......unless that welsh woman sneaks in while i am typing**.
My back is not as bad this morning so i will get a ride of some sort in.......just no idea how far i will get.
Another hot day here with 26° forcast. Bad weather coming in on Monday so i chose a good week. I will/should get home Sunday afternoon.....just in time to watch Lpool Vs ManU.
I will report back later.
Toodlepip ^_^
Edit
**arghh ....that dastardly Numbnuts sneaked in :sad:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning. Another day of showers I think. Nearly finished my coffee then I better have a walk before breakfast. My back is also still niggly. I thought stopping running for a while might have helped, but not so far.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, it has been pouring down all night with the rain battering on the windows.
Today is a trains and ale day. Travelling with a couple of the Escape committee to Eridge in Kent for the Spa Valley Railway Real Ale festival. So, Southern Railway willing we are on the 11.07 from London Bridge arriving at 1200. There are bars on the trains and the stations up and down the line, plus plenty of good food to had in between. 🍺🍺🍺🍺

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning peeps.
It's 'Fish Friday' ......... yay! :dance:

There is barely any morning left! Argh! I stayed up late to revel in the peace and solitude (catch up on much recorded TV) left in the wake of my guests finally departing. 5 weeks is a long time to be entertainments manager, tour guide and translator without pay.
Only one job beckons today, to rotivate a 400m2 wildflower and marigold strip that serves as pollinator attractor for the potager. A job I can easily do after a lazy lunch at a place in the valley. If I fall asleep after lunch I will still be rotivating (in my dreams anyway) as my very loud snoring will translate into the sound of a briggs and stratton engine with me tilling the land under an autumn sky.:okay:

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I'm in the pub. :cheers:

Top Bottom