The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
With apologies to classic

D

Deleted member 1258

Oh I will!!!? :laugh:

All done. The immediate result is, quote, "The aneurysm is completely healed. The result is excellent."

I will see the doctor or nurse practitioner again in 2-3 hours when he's reviewed the scans. I can't imagine he would say that unless he was sure now. Possibly back for a scan in six months just to monitor things.

A huge cloud has lifted. I'm a very happy Paul.

Good news.

D

Deleted member 1258

I got back about half one after an enjoyable 53 miles in the autumn sunshine, a bit chilly at first but it had warmed up nicely by the time I got home. There were several road closure's on the ride, Weston Lane was the first one, but I was able to slip through, Collingham Lane in Long Itchington was the next one, they had only just started work so I was able to slip through but it looked like I wouldn't get through on the way back, and there was one just outside Willoughby, but they hadn't started work so I was able to slip though both on the way out and on the way back..On my way back I followed my route out till I got to the cross roads on Stockton road where I turned right towards Birdingbury to avoid the road closure at Long Itchington, I then picked up a regular route home, that shortened the ride a little, but it was still an enjoyable morning out on the bike.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Welcome to the team Swollocks. By the weekend you'll smell of wee wee and cabbage like the rest of us.

Speak for yourself :laugh:

Top Bottom