The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Mornin' all. Absolutely bucketing down here atm, which rules out biking to the physio.'s. If she can sort out my hamstrings and get me back running, it might be worth parting with some hard-earned. 🤞
Good luck. Seriously thinking about visiting one too. Between lumbar disc herniations/sciatica and now what after some research, I think is high hamstring tendinopathy, I haven't run for a month now either. Not sure if I'll get back to it or not. Actually enjoy it slightly more than cycling, especially at this time of year but not when I am struggling to run with legs that feel like they don't want to co-operate.

Drago

Legendary Member

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Good luck. Seriously thinking about visiting one too. Between lumbar disc herniations/sciatica and now what after some research, I think is high hamstring tendinopathy, I haven't run for a month now either. Not sure if I'll get back to it or not. Actually enjoy it slightly more than cycling, especially at this time of year but not when I am struggling to run with legs that feel like they don't want to co-operate.
Yep, running at this time of year my preferred form of exercise too (usually!).
Having been plagued by calf injuries for the last two years, and now the hamstring, I clearly need some help if things are to be resolved.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Oh and I have a tube to replace. There now didn't the day get a whole lot more exciting!!!!

Dave7

Legendary Member
I used to get a real buzz from running. 8 miles was my prefered/most enjoyable distance.
Nowadays as I cycle past runners my thoughts are......"you will be sorry, one day you will be sorry"

classic33

Leg End Member
You been at the "Dr Google" again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom