The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Yep.... typical woman. Bury your head in a magazine :rolleyes:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Its confession time......again:rolleyes:.
After last nights meal Mrs D presented the cream sponge cake. Now, we very rarely eat cake and after a big meal I was definitely not going to indulge.
The others did INCLUDING Mrs D and all 3 said how nice it was.
That must have been on my mind as I woke up this morning thinking mmmm!!
I have just had a breakfast of CREAM CAKE with vodka & orange.
I have confessed and now feel better. Thank you for listening.....please tell me I am absolved of sin :giggle:

I don't think that was a sin.

You saved it from being wasted, very noble of you.

Not sure about the Vodka and Orange however ;)

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Lovely morning ride in the sunshine. 35 miles. Now in the pub having a beer. This seems to be the only place I can post without getting post deleted.:laugh:

Have you been naughty?

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Weather's turned out really nice.
Had a pleasant walk around Mardon Down with the doggie. Then went to Wooston hill fort in time for the 2 minutes silence which I spent looking at this view and pondering on stuff.

Then on to the Olde Thatch for Sunday lunch. Good value and excellently cooked for £6.95 a head.

Back to the van for a post prandial.........

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good Afternoon. It's been a beautiful morning but clouding over now. Air temperature low but the sun and hills kept us warm.

Lovely ride today. Cold but very sunny. 67 miles. 5200 feet. 14.4avg. PB on The Rake, No.72 in the Official 100 Climbs. 11th in my age group so very pleased with that.

My bike is filthy. I shall TLC the bike, light the woodburner and drink tea.

Have I earned cake and vodka and orange????

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good Afternoon. It's been a beautiful morning but clouding over now. Air temperature low but the sun and hills kept us warm.

Lovely ride today. Cold but very sunny. 67 miles. 5200 feet. 14.4avg. PB on The Rake, No.72 in the Official 100 Climbs. 11th in my age group so very pleased with that.

My bike is filthy. I shall TLC the bike, light the woodburner and drink tea.

Have I earned cake and vodka and orange????
I think you have earned a VERY large slice of cake plus a double vodka and orange.

Top Bottom