The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good day fellow relaxed people. The forecast was wet and windy but we seem to have clear and breezy. Hard to tell while it's pitch black.

Should be out for a short recovery ride today unless it starts hammering down before 9.00.

Then I'm going to finish off cleaning paint drips on the quarry tiles in the porch. 😭

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all fellow members, it is raining and breezy outside at the moment. And it's forecast to stay like this all day.
I received a nice Brucey bonus on Saturday from the taxman in the form of a letter telling me they owe me money.£££. So far this year I have had one letter saying I owed them a couple of hundred squidleys, followed a week later by another saying they owed me and now this one. I am well up on the deal though.👍👍👍😀

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all.
Jeez......looks like Armageddon starting out there.
Think I'll hunker downin the van fora while.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Whizzed round the skirtings with a final coat of paint. Few days to harden properly, then I'll pop up to the local carpet shop and see if I can find something nice to put down. Shouldn't take them long in a small square room that is totally empty hopefully. As well to pick something decent as I do up rooms so infrequently it will need to be something that will last.

Top Bottom