The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Gooooood morning gang. :hello:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Geez I'm nackered. What a crap night's sleep. Awake at 4.00, read till 6.00ish, back to sleep till 7.30.

Weather looks set for a fine if windy day.

I have to fit new mudguards. Rear mudguard snapped in two places yesterday.** This may lead to a full scale TLC session. Unsure.

I need to check out the tree for more wood to scavenge. Garlic to plant. Space is appearing in the wood shed. I may be able to make room for everything stacked outside to be moved inside.

Alternatively I can go on the monthly coffee outing. Seems a waste of a fine day though.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:tired:..................Last

Dave7

Legendary Member
What day is it?
What year is it :wacko:
Boy, that was a good sleep. Bed early and woken by the bin men at 0700.....why can't they be more thoughtful. Use electric trucks etc. Peasants:blink:.
Today I am deliberately resting my back as it was quite sore yesterday after the treatment. I will, though, start the exercises & stretches he gave me to do.
So a chill day watching the golf from Dubai.
Latest news on our shooting & car torching.
•The guy who was shot is a known criminal (in as much as he has been in prison).
• a month ago his girlfriend was involved in a stabbing. She was hiding him in the attic.
Translation for Drago......
He is a naughty boy or a crim'
He has done bird or porridge
His tart stuck someone with a chivy
The plod were involved.
Hope that helps ^_^^_^

Drago

Legendary Member
What day is it?
What year is it :wacko:
Boy, that was a good sleep. Bed early and woken by the bin men at 0700.....why can't they be more thoughtful. Use electric trucks etc. Peasants:blink:.
Today I am deliberately resting my back as it was quite sore yesterday after the treatment. I will, though, start the exercises & stretches he gave me to do.
So a chill day watching the golf from Dubai.
Latest news on our shooting & car torching.
•The guy who was shot is a known criminal (in as much as he has been in prison).
• a month ago his girlfriend was involved in a stabbing. She was hiding him in the attic.
Translation for Drago......
He is a naughty boy or a crim'
He has done bird or porridge
His tart stuck someone with a chivy
The plod were involved.
Hope that helps ^_^^_^
An, a sheet on sheet incident. It's a shame they have to waste time investigating that rubbish when honest law abiding victims of crime might not even get a visit from a Bobby.

Top Bottom