The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Don't know about swim and gym.......maybe wind surfing might be better up here today!
Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 06.09.36.png

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello everyone. I've been awake for an hour but crept around very quietly so I didn't wake you all.

No idea about the weather. I'll let you know later.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning folks, gey damp and foggy here, no ride for me this morning, this afternoon we're down the pub, having Xmas dinner with our fellow wrinklies from the Unicorn club. I've been having strange computer sound issues this morning, my desktop will play music from the music player and connect to the bluetooth speaker but it won't play the internet radio stream and won't connect the internet stream to the speaker, my phone will connect everything and my tablet will connect everything but shuts it all down when the screen goes off, most strange. :eek::wacko:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning folks, gey damp and foggy here, no ride for me this morning, this afternoon we're down the pub, having Xmas dinner with our fellow wrinklies from the Unicorn club. I've been having strange computer sound issues this morning, my desktop will play music from the music player and connect to the bluetooth speaker but it won't play the internet radio stream and won't connect the internet stream to the speaker, my phone will connect everything and my tablet will connect everything but shuts it all down when the screen goes off, most strange. :eek::wacko:
You lost me 7th line with the word bluetooth :wacko:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Got fed up waiting on the daylight so set out in the dark for my walk. Put the head torch on when I reached the trail. It’s actually rather pleasant wandering along in your own little pool of light with just the sound of your footsteps and the river just a few feet away.
If its not a daft question......is it safe for a single woman, walking in the dark?

Top Bottom