The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
:tired: Morning......I'm late again
You could have said you're not long in, having been out.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Good morning - A few Christmas cards Mrs Mart44 has made.

View attachment 495463

A cold and frosty start. We'll be going into town to buy in some goodies for Christmas and get a new battery for my watch that said it was 12:20 all day long yesterday ..and this morning.

Have the best day possible. :smile:
Very nice. Mrs D's sister is tallented like Mrs Mart obviously is. If I tried that it would look like a 3 year old had been let loose on it.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, the dog has been walked and breakfast has been eaten. Today, 4 of us are off to the Pigs Ear real ale festival. This is in darkest Hackney. Wish us luck.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Good morning folks, gey damp and foggy here, no ride for me this morning, this afternoon we're down the pub, having Xmas dinner with our fellow wrinklies from the Unicorn club. I've been having strange computer sound issues this morning, my desktop will play music from the music player and connect to the bluetooth speaker but it won't play the internet radio stream and won't connect the internet stream to the speaker, my phone will connect everything and my tablet will connect everything but shuts it all down when the screen goes off, most strange. :eek::wacko:
Have you tried turning it off and on again? :okay:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning all, the dog has been walked and breakfast has been eaten. Today, 4 of us are off to the Pigs Ear real ale festival. This is in darkest Hackney. Wish us luck.
View attachment 495470
How will you be Crawling getting home afterwards ?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good grief you pop down to the GP for a few shots before going to Vietnam - hepatitis A was planned. I've ended up with an armful of stuff pneumonia, MMR (I'm 65 not 6.5) and a prescription for Cholera. If I wanted I could have had rabies, typhoid and Japanese encephalitis - I declined those on the basis you have to go to hospital with them anyway! :laugh:

Top Bottom