The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Morning fellow codgers.
Just had a shock!!! Looked at the front page and 3 headings were......
Shock death
Gun rage REVENGE
Body found
Then realised it was the front page of the TV magazine and they were events in the soaps.......so glad I dont watch any of them.
On to important stuff.
Its wet and miserable here. Mrs D is in town to the hairdresser so I have a morning to myself......now, what mischief can I get up to :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Got rather damp walking Mini D to school, so I've stripped to my skiddies. A bit of rain and the few school mums who would normally walk had taken to their SUVs for the sub 400 metre journey. The planet really is, genuinely, completely without hope.
I wouldn't say its without hope......just because you have stripped to your skiddies!! I am sure if you leave them soaking for 3 weeks they will be Clean,ish​

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning fellow codgers.
Just had a shock!!! Looked at the front page and 3 headings were......
Shock death
Gun rage REVENGE
Body found
Then realised it was the front page of the TV magazine and they were events in the soaps.......so glad I dont watch any of them.
On to important stuff.
Its wet and miserable here. Mrs D is in town to the hairdresser so I have a morning to myself......now, what mischief can I get up to :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not much because Mrs D WILL know.:laugh:

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonjour tout le monde. Staying at home today, being a nurse for my wife. Had to cancel school but Mrs G comes first.

Top Bottom