The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Our little bit of snow. Sun is out now but rain or sleet due later.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
We certainly do not bounce as we used to so went out carefully to defrost the car. Got as far as the garden gate and the only way to get across to the car would be on hands and knees as the road is on a slope, not gritted and wet on top of ice. Back to phone to cancel my appt. and just then audiology phoned. The technician is stuck on the road so the appointment I was not going to keep anyway is now cancelled. One of my neighbours has failed to get more than a few yards before wheels start to spin. Probably too much revving in too low a gear I suspect. Coffee time.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
That looks interesting.
Seems a decent price.....£30 for 6 x 500ml.
I couldn't find any postage costs though.
There was (maybe still is) a micro brewery not too far away. We visited once and were allowed as far as the shop :wacko:.
I bought 3 bottles to try and they all went down the sink. Not nice and soooo much sediment.
I'm pretty certain the price includes postage but it comes from a different supplier - not direct from the brewery.
I'm hoping the brewery outlet price will be similar to my local brewery, GT Ales, where I get a case of 12 for £20 cash.

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
Morning all, a nice and bright but cold start to the day here. Out with the dog shortly and then some more repairs to the shed roof, it is still leaking in places. I have the lurgy back🤧, I thought it had gone.
My shed is leaking in places , any advice or recommendations on what will plug the holes ? Itried Bostik , black and heavy tacky stuff , it worked for a few weeks only

Dave7

Legendary Member
I went out earlier..... Aldi, Co-op and library.
By the cringe its cold out there. The car told me it was 6.5° outside but it seemed a lot colder than that to me.

Top Bottom