The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Like Donald Trump when Stormy Daniels is in town I have risen!

Snowing quite heavily here, but I'm not sure it will settle as the ground is so wet.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
It might rain more in Wales.....
Is that possible?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello world. There has been a sprinkling of snow in the last couple of hours but right now it's bright and shiny.

This morning I have to meet the Sales Manager from Le Col. The company are looking for our club kit business. In the afternoon it's U3A cards and board games, getting fed up of running this, and tonight we are off to Bolton Little Theatre to see "Things I Know to be True." Never been to BLT before.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Crikey..........they are normally quite expensive. Hope you get a good deal if you go ahead with it.
From what I've been shown cheaper than our current supplier - TacTic. Club kit if done well is expensive but good value. We have a huge range available and can have a minimum of one of any size or item produced. With pads there is a choice of four different styles and cuts. The range is available in standard and race cut and both male and female. It's the only way to run club kit without major hassle from the members.

In six years I've only had to replace mine when I've lost weight. In three crashes I've one hole the size of a 5p. So the kit does its job.

Our summer jersey currently costs £54-65 depending on the fit and cut. When you consider the range it's a decent price.

Quite possible when he fully understands our needs it won't be cheaper.

Top Bottom