The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pawl

Legendary Member
I have been a rebel too. Just a quick 17 miles on the bike. I feel it’s plenty to maintain fitness without abusing the chance to get out.

Well done,Four miles more than me.Can I be a rebel to or is it age limited

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Lovely afternoon here. 21 miles for me today. Very quiet here. Hardly any sound at all accept for the birds.

D

Deleted member 1258

Just got back, gave myself a good workout pushing my Good Lady around the perimeter path of the memorial park in her wheelchair, gives your core a good workout. It was lovely out in the spring sunshine. Driving there traffic was like a Sunday, though I noticed it was the same as Sunday when we were out, there were quite a few drivers well above the speed limits. Home now and having a :cuppa: and a piece of cake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drago

Legendary Member
I beem moderately busy overseeing Mini D while Mrs D works from home.

Mini D is off school, and during school hours theres no ipad, and educational activities only. Today she read for 90 minutes, then I gave her a lesson about fossils and the cambrian period, broke for lunch, then she did some painting, and finished for an hour watching an episode of Wonders of the Universe, which today was about light. I wonder how many kids will just be parked in from of their games console instead?

pawl

Legendary Member
I beem moderately busy overseeing Mini D while Mrs D works from home.

Mini D is off school, and during school hours theres no ipad, and educational activities only. Today she read for 90 minutes, then I gave her a lesson about fossils and the cambrian period, broke for lunch, then she did some painting, and finished for an hour watching an episode of Wonders of the Universe, which today was about light. I wonder how many kids will just be parked in from of their games console instead?

I don’t no about mine d I’d like some of that.

Top Bottom