The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Paul, I used to commute from mine to Astley Bridge on the bike and would NEVER ride through Darwen, it really is dingle land. For some reason it isn’t close passes there but pulling out on you without giving a ####.
I had Ian round from Ewood bikes last week to help with sound deadening his new van, I used to repair cars in a previous life and converted my T5 van two years ago so was able to help.
He messaged me yesterday asking to spread the word that he’s remaining open at the moment. Id mentioned you and the forum. ( he spoke well of you ).

quick edit. Livesey branch rd has its moment which seem to happen around tescos?!
Oh I knew about Darwen before today but thought that road would be quiet today. Wrong.

I saw Ian today, he seems in good spirits all things considered. I needed a jersey and always try to spend my money there.

The woman who nearly got me came out of a road just before Moorgate Street and then turned right on the roundabout in to Moorgate Street.

Drago

Legendary Member
Night Johnboy. Have a peaceful and symptom free sleep.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
We did our first hedgehog release last night. This is Bilbo who will hopefully remain resident on our allotment. He has a friend called Barry - hard to tell them apart.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Good morning one and all.
A bit of a nip in the air this sunny morning🌞
Felt a tad despondent as I was waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, no apparent reason.
A few minutes of sitting quietly and focusing on my breathing sorted me out.
Today I choose to be cheerful 😊👍
Hope you all have a lovely day.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Mornin' all.
Decidedly grey out there today and sounds a bit blowy. Given the lower temperatures which were forecast, I'm reluctant to poke my nose out the door before heading out for :bicycle:. Think I'll leave it so it's a nice surprise.:cold:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Gooood morning everyone.
A good sleep last night. Was in bed very early and (apart from one pee visit) slept right through with no sweats ^_^.
Told MrsD to stay warm in bed while I cleaned up. Fried fish n chips is fine but it dont half leave a mess.
Just sat with my coffee now while listening to Tony Blackburn. Its recorded today so not as good but I like 60s music
And finally...... the forcast for today has improved so we will get our walk in later.
Have a nice day everyone.

Top Bottom