The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
With your interest in pumps.......did you ever come across a Liverpool company called Leo Pumps ?
A vague question but my uncle started and ran that till he died.

The name is vaguely familiar. I just looked on Google but that led me to a site that exports from China. ( we saw a lot of identical pumps with different paint finishes and data plates but identical electrically and mechanically)

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I've been chopping, the queue was only a 100 yards long :wacko: couldn't get any yeast and they would only let me have three packs on kitkats, but I got every thing else :smile:

Dave7

Legendary Member
The name is vaguely familiar. I just looked on Google but that led me to a site that exports from China. ( we saw a lot of identical pumps with different paint finishes and data plates but identical electrically and mechanically)
He brought them in from America but that was years ago........probably from China now.
He was minted.
His initials were DS. My Aunties initials were MS.
Their cars reg's were DS1 and MS1.

Drago

Legendary Member
I squeaked out a fart, but was unable to waft it in her direction.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just reading that Spain has implemented a complete ban on walking, cycling or jogging etc. That includes the Balearics.
Not sure I agree with that but glad I have not to make those decisions.
Imagine living in a pokey one room flat with no balcony and not being allowed out.
I can see suicide deaths outnumbering the virus in those situations.

Top Bottom