The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Would we.🤔
Be careful, could be a dragon with a sore head in morning!

classic33

Leg End Member
It’s raining here now and getting quite dark. Jings, the nichts are fair drawin in! :laugh:
Brighter days would make the evenings longer.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Yesterday I ventured a peak at my pension fund, I haven’t dared look since it started. It’s a good job I didn’t look in March, between 22nd Feb and 20th March it had lost 12% of its value. But it’s been recovering since then and is now only 0.5% down on its Feb peak. It’s the same with my other investment accounts, they are within a whisker of Feb levels too. So no cause for panic just yet.
That's encouraging news for you. I may have a look myself over the next few days......

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good morning I know you're all desperate for news from Lancashire so rather than keep you all in suspense......

Rained overnight so the ground is wet and the sky is grey, no wind though. Low chance of rain today - 5% till the evening.

Meeting a couple of friends at 9.30 for a Ribble Valley Ramble. I think I know where we will end up and suspect it will involve Portuguese tarts. 66 miles planned @Mo1959 as suggested! :smile::rolleyes:

Not sure what else will happen today though I do have to ride this evening as well. A friend now back at work wanting someone to accompany her. I promised to but am regretting it a little now. 32% chance of rain at 6.00pm.🤞

Mrs P let me choose the colour for the bathroom!!! Yes, that's right! It's approximately 40 years since the last time when I chose a rather bright but I thought attractive yellow for the spare room. A friend who stayed one night remarked it was like sleeping inside an egg!!

I'm now going to out on the second emulsion coat. :hello:

Top Bottom