The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
A well earned pint of Exmoor Stag.:cheers:

pawl

Legendary Member
Nice one. :laugh::laugh:. His body will never be found, not when he is buried 20 feet underground. I wanted to make dam sure he would never be found

If you didn’t eat Weetabix you would never have the stamina to dig a hole that deep

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well golf was a bit of a disaster. Got to the 10th hole and my energy disappeared. I lterally felt it drain out. Legs were shaking and started to ache. I packed in and just made it back to the car.
To add insult to injury it was p*ssing down.
Back home now, sat with a medicinal whisky.

Decision made..... I am phoning the Doc tomorrow. I have to find out what is causing this.
12 months ago I would play golf then go for a rde.....today I couldn't even finish a game of golf.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Dirk.....that looks good. Nice dark colour and a good head.
Am I allowed to say dark colour now?
It's a 'Beer of Colour' - 5.2% chocolaty with a smokey finish. Very palatable, but definitely not a session ale!

12boy

Guru
Mo...have you checked the valve stem. Although unlikely, if the tire doesn't bubble under water, it may be loose.
Going to be 36.11C with a 25 mph wind from noon today till noon on Wed. Kind of like a convection oven. Trade you sunshine, warmth and dryness for a little rain, coolth and humidity.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well golf was a bit of a disaster. Got to the 10th hole and my energy disappeared. I lterally felt it drain out. Legs were shaking and started to ache. I packed in and just made it back to the car.
To add insult to injury it was p*ssing down.
Back home now, sat with a medicinal whisky.

Decision made..... I am phoning the Doc tomorrow. I have to find out what is causing this.
12 months ago I would play golf then go for a rde.....today I couldn't even finish a game of golf.
"Long Haulers" maybe.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53269391

Top Bottom