The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Quick blast on the turbo trainer, very warm in the garage even with the fan on and the door wide open, should have moved it outside.

12boy

Guru
For a long time I've wanted a Minnehaha Medium bag so as to carry a jacket, tools, a couple of roasted chickens, clean drawers in case of accidents, moustache wax....you know all the essentials a bon vivant such as myself needs for a 3 mile ride. So I got one. Kinda suits my Luddite vibe. Only 60 bucks. Is that the cat's ass or what? In a while I'll go for a ride to get a weekly paper for my wife and prolly break my arm congratulating myself on my wisdom in buying the bag. And yes, it clears the tire by an inch.

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_075839.jpg
    IMG_20200714_075839.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200714_075932.jpg
    IMG_20200714_075932.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 3

classic33

Leg End Member
For a long time I've wanted a Minnehaha Medium bag so as to carry a jacket, tools, a couple of roasted chickens, clean drawers in case of accidents, moustache wax....you know all the essentials a bon vivant such as myself needs for a 3 mile ride. So I got one. Kinda suits my Luddite vibe. Only 60 bucks. Is that the cat's ass or what? In a while I'll go for a ride to get a weekly paper for my wife and prolly break my arm congratulating myself on my wisdom in buying the bag. And yes, it clears the tire by an inch.
In the event that they are required, who'll change them?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Will they pump my tyres up.Easier to carry than a cow.
Termite mounds grow quite big though:laugh:
1594741542759.png

Top Bottom