The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Happy St. Swithins day to you all. It's nice and sunny here so, according to folklore, the weather should be good for the next 40 days. Just got my 61 birthday km in (plus 1 for luck)

Happy birthday :bravo:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Up early for me. Another busy day. New carpet coming Friday. Trying to get everything out of the way so they can just come and fit it. Did not realise how much stuff we have in the house. I put tv on a wall bracket to save moving that. But tbe bedrooms are full. Once it down and all furniture put back in place i am going to retire again.🤣 Cant see that happening till the missus goes back to work.😂😂

D

Deleted member 1258

Up early for me. Another busy day. New carpet coming Friday. Trying to get everything out of the way so they can just come and fit it. Did not realise how much stuff we have in the house. I put tv on a wall bracket to save moving that. But tbe bedrooms are full. Once it down and all furniture put back in place i am going to retire again.🤣 Cant see that happening till the missus goes back to work.😂😂

We are having laminate fitted at the weekend and I've got to empty our through lounge, I haven't a clue where all the stuffs going to go, I'm starting this afternoon by emptying the big unit.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good day to you all. There has clearly been much rain overnight but stopped now. Grey skies and chilly.

Happy birthday @aferris2 🎂

Today? I shall continue building up layers of paint on the bathroom radiator. Bit of cycle club admin to do. Ride at 11.00. I suspect it's my turn to make tea, I need to think.......hard.

Oh I have to repack my saddlebag. Exciting eh? I like to talc my tubes and rewrap them in cling film. On Monday everything was soaked, opened saddlebag to discover cling film had broken and the contents covered in a slimy white paste. Bag has been washed out.

Top Bottom