The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
You did do the test in the correct order, mouth then nose. Not the other way round!

Do a "Mo", park yourself on the sofa/couch.
Yes bottom, mouth and nose......that's right xx(

Tenkaykev

Guru
Gents. On the subject of Gentleman's awakening. When you visit the little room in the night do you stand or sit. Only there was a thread about it several years ago on here, apparently it's better for your water works if you sit, and also it avoids the splashes!

I always sit when I get up for a wee at night, it's a lot more practical as I don't turn on the light

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Just had a lovely time on the beach with Molly, her mum and brother. It is pure joy to see them running after a ball, either on the sand or in the water. Molly is resting on the settee now, knackered I should think whilst I watch the TdF. When we get home, she goes straight to the bathroom and waits for her bath to be run. Such a good dog. :smooch:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Gents. On the subject of Gentleman's awakening. When you visit the little room in the night do you stand or sit. Only there was a thread about it several years ago on here, apparently it's better for your water works if you sit, and also it avoids the splashes!
Stand.
Its more interesting to see where it ends up ^_^. Since the bladder cancer ops and numerous devices shoved up the old John Thomas sometimes it can go side ways🤔

Drago

Legendary Member
Occasionally, if im feeling really energetic, i'll even get put of bed to have a dump in the night.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Life is 'ard innit.

Top Bottom