The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Gents. On the subject of Gentleman's awakening. When you visit the little room in the night do you stand or sit. Only there was a thread about it several years ago on here, apparently it's better for your water works if you sit, and also it avoids the splashes!
There is some research that indicates that "The Thinker" position (leaning slightly forward) is better still.

https://www.menshealth.com.au/peeing-sitting-down-is-good-for-the-prostate

12boy

Guru
Time to enjoy my polygamous approach to cycling....today l will enjoy the favors of my Brompton as I get in a few miles and run some errands. Tomorrow it will probably be my Surly that will be complaining of neglect. And to think for many years l got by with only 1. I have ridden the available routes in this town tens of thousands of miles and try to get a little variety by riding a different bike.

classic33

Leg End Member
I used to use an old 35mm film canister as a £1 coin container, can't remember the exact number of coins but it was a lot more than you'd think.
£15, £16 at squeeze.
I haven't seen one of those for years.
Here's two, with £13 between them
IMG_20200915_151357.jpg

Exlaser2

Veteran
I must be 1st today.
I got up at 0300 feeling crap. Bad stomach and very cold Sat here at this ridiculous hour nursing a whisky which I must say has helped a lot.
Another 30 mins and I may go back to bed.

I do feel for you . Ive had stomach troubles every morning for the last three weeks . Was hoping it was just flair up of a long standing problem , but I have been taking my tablets morning and evening again which normally calms it down and there has been no change . Think an appointment with the doctor is getting very close 😔😔

Dave7

Legendary Member
Well done Mrs D. Glad to see you have your priorities right. :highfive:
MrsD sends you a wave.

Top Bottom