The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Today I've spun, sweated, steeped, stretched, and swallowed a sausage - in that order. Oh and then I had a Pink Lady.

Just seen @Drago 's little spat .^_^ Fur and feathers everywhere there was. :laugh:

New bread machine just arrived - exactly the same make and model as the one it's replacing. There's actually little wrong with the old one, despite having made an average of about 5 loaves per week for over eight years, but having spotted the new one at half price, it seemed too good a deal to miss.
Panasonic?

Dave7

Legendary Member
It must be Fish Friday tomorrow then! :hungry:
Its actually 'have a camera shoved up your Johnson day' but we won't fall over such a small thing ^_^

monkers

Veteran
Any clues, I love a half price bargain!

It seems I may have exaggerated a little. :blush: The one I was looking at in John Lewis is £239.99 and out of stock. I understand the breadmakers are like bikes at the moment, being in short supply. The last price for the one that I bought was £179.99. We paid £139.99 delivered. A good price but not quite the deal I had thought - sorry obout that.

12boy

Guru
Today is Thanksgiving here. Mrs 12 has ordered 2 complete dinners from a caterer who is struggling due to Covid since a full blown meal is too much for 2 people. She did make an apple pie, however.

B​

Top Bottom