The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Oh dear, I think I've upset Jowwry. Howmdare I disagree with him. Oh aell, never mind.

I haven't seen that, which thread?

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I have no idea what tier Kempston is because I've never bothered to find out. I can't think of five other people I like well enough to gather with anyway... ;)

Tenkaykev

Guru
Just back from a walk with Mrs Tenkay. We walked over the Heath in a circular route. There are several cows left to graze on the Heath, if you’re there early in the morning you can contact the Heath wardens who keep a monitoring eye on them.
It was also a Chinook day, with the lads from the base heading off for a splash in the Harbour.🏊🏊🏊

monkers

Veteran
Today I've spun, sweated, steeped, stretched, and swallowed a sausage - in that order. Oh and then I had a Pink Lady.

Just seen @Drago 's little spat .^_^ Fur and feathers everywhere there was. :laugh:

New bread machine just arrived - exactly the same make and model as the one it's replacing. There's actually little wrong with the old one, despite having made an average of about 5 loaves per week for over eight years, but having spotted the new one at half price, it seemed too good a deal to miss.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Today I've spun, sweated, steeped, stretched, and swallowed a sausage - in that order. Oh and then I had a Pink Lady.

Just seen Drago's little spat .^_^ Fur and feathers everywhere there was. :laugh:

New bread machine just arrived - exactly the same make and model as the one it's replacing. There's actually little wrong with the old one, despite having made an average of about 5 loaves per week for over eight years, but having spotted the new one at half price, it seemed too good a deal to miss.
You have swallowed a sausage and had a pink lady :eek:.
My mind is truly boggled
However, I trust you enjoyed both of them :rolleyes:

Top Bottom