The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
What on earth do you do with all the stuff you make? Got a huge freezer? Are you not on your own?

All of the mince pies are cooked then frozen and I make a loaf every 5 days and yes I do live on my own and have two freezers :smile:

GM

Legendary Member
Morning all... Our Wednesday night Zoom quiz with the brothers and wives are getting later and later each week, last night I didn't get to bed until 1o/c, which is an hour later than normal.

Came across this old school photo of some of my classmates........sure they remind me of someone but can't think who? :laugh:

View attachment 560218

At a quick glance I thought the middle one was Vicky Pollard...

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Chorley is in Tier 3..........................on the plus side we can meet in groups of six again so me and my buddies can stop the +1 stuff from December 2nd

monkers

Veteran
Good day all.
Had some connectivity issues yesterday, and earlier today. I could access some threads but not this one - cleared out chrome history just now and it seems I'm back - most odd.

Fruit 'n' fibre this morning before a longish session on the turbo. I did a similar routine last night, so I think some stretching in order now.
I'm off for a wallow after that, then a spot of lunch - sausages and baked beans most likely. I'll try to catch up a bit later. ttfn xx

Top Bottom