The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
That's a lovely gl
That glass on the right has had enough. That or my eyes are going.

That's a lovely glass, I'm going to see if I can buy one to go with my collection.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning, top to bottom line full of washing out and another half a basket waiting to go out, breakfast eaten and last night's washing up to be done. Eventually yesterday most things got done, my Stepdaughter came round half an hour after I got back from yoga, then the CPN, and when they left our neighbor came round so it was three in the afternoon before the housework got started, my Good Lady wanted to see our Avon Lady last night so nothing got done last night, though I did get to see the Moto GP. Today we're down the club.

Drago

Legendary Member
A day in the garden today trimming my bush.

D

Deleted member 1258

Confused by this. Why would that suspend your odd-jobs? You and the Good Lady got a threesome thing going with the Avon Lady?

Jean is a friend as well as neighbour of ours so going to see a friend is more important than odd jobs, also my Good lady has mobility issues and isn't steady or confident on her feet so helping her to get out and about is a priority.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, all the usual jobs done, washing on the line, dog walked, bike fettled, (I'm still tinkering with the saddle height), bills paid, the tomatoes and flower pots have been watered and roses pruned, etc etc. I shall go shopping for a few essentials later and most probably stop at my local hostelery for an ale or three. Another day in paradise^_^:hello:

GM

Legendary Member
We're in the pub, having a poncey beer! :tongue:

IMG_20180815_134157.jpg

Top Bottom