The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning from a very wet Coventry, in half an hour we're hopping on a coach to Barry Island so we're hoping it clears up later. In other news my computer and phone have stopped talking to each other over USB, they're talking over Bluetooth but not cable, which is strange as its normally the other way round, I'll have to investigate later.

screenman

Legendary Member
Typical, I bet you planned it to be away, we were going to stop in at your place for a late breakfast on our way to Shrewsbury, guess I will just have to starve.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, all the usual early morning things done. My waterproof is not waterproof anymore:rain:so I shall be off to the local outdoor shop for a new one a bit later. I am also meeting my son at the Burrito Shack in Barnet for lunch, so in order, It will be waterproof shop, burrito, greengrocers for veg for a stir fry tonight, and then the pub for a couple of ales. I was going out on the bike with a mate this morning, but it's pouring down at the moment, so will go tomorrow instead.
Living the dream^_^

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
20180816_130243.jpg

I was walking past the White Lion and I accidentally fell in.........

GM

Legendary Member
In the pub.....again

IMG_20180816_161607.jpg

perplexed

Guru
Been a bit quiet of late...Work, albeit part time now, has been spectacularly stressful recently. I'm getting back on top of it now, so I'm feeling a bit more like it!

Anyroad, lovely warm sunlight outside so I'm going to go out for a bit later and just enjoy not being at work. I'll pick up a book I ordered and that's about the entirety of my plans.

Top Bottom