The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Oh dear not another Marmite free area:sad::sad::sad:
They have next weekend covered

rustybolts

pedalling tediously
So we're talking thruppence? Yes, I could accept this for an immediate sale with some conditions attached. It would need to be from King George VI's reign and minted in 1946.

OK? Otherwise I may have to give young @Dave7 the opportunity to up his opening 1p. I note he has yet to accept my generous discount.
Hmmmm ... I will speak to my accountant and stockbroker

oldwheels

Legendary Member
No problem just buy another shed , you can never have too many sheds.
Since I am no longer young and beginning to feel it I am trying to make things easier for when I eventually move either vertically or horizontally.
I did have a large shed down at sea level but it was prone to flooding in very high tides with gales pushing the flood even higher. All electrical fittings were 4ft above floor level. Regret having sold it in some ways but the money bought me a motorhome instead.

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
This one from the 11th July 2007!
I knew I could rely on you. 😃

Now that's worth $50,000 of anyone's pension. :laugh:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Since I am no longer young and beginning to feel it I am trying to make things easier for when I eventually move either vertically or horizontally.
I did have a large shed down at sea level but it was prone to flooding in very high tides with gales pushing the flood even higher. All electrical fittings were 4ft above floor level. Regret having sold it in some ways but the money bought me a motorhome instead.
Presumably this is included land or just an extremely rare and expensive shed?

Top Bottom