The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Well i have had another great day on the island. 24 mile solo ride this morning. Then another 20 with my other half. That included a couple of cafe stops. Then we went to a beach with thermal spring. The sea was hot like a bath. Brilliant. Now sitting in a restuarant with a beer or two. After having the nicest steak.melted in my mouth. My other half thought she heard it moo. Loving this place.

screenman

Legendary Member
It is still dark, how did that happen. Off for a swim soon then another day of fiddling with dents a ride this evening and back to the van for a few more days. Royal Hill Inn booked for the next three nights from tomorrow so the diet starts again Tuesday.

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning all, its Friday again, where did that week go! Shopping this morning, gardening this afternoon, for the first time in years I've grown some plants from seed and I've now got to pot them on, the grass out the back wants cutting as well and I've got to investigate the grassed area up the top of the garden a bit more, I want to move a couple of plants up there but it appears that about half a spade depth down its solid concrete.

Drago

Legendary Member
Run done, just swallowing George Clooneys hot juice.

Friday is bad. It means the workies will be cluttering then place up and getting stressy.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Morning all. :hello:
Doggie walking on the beach first thing before the Grockles get out and about.
Walking down to the village at lunchtime for a few pints in the George and fish & chips from Squires. It's Bank Holiday Friday, so I reckon we'll be gridlocked by about midday today until Tuesday morning with all the DFLs* rushing to the coast in their new BMWs, Audi's, Porch Cayennes and VW campervans. At least most of them avoid the narrower lanes for fear of scratching them.:smile:

*Darn From Larndan

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, Today I have an appointment with the dentist to remove the offending tooth that has been causing me some pain over the last week. It is infected and has been extensively filled over the last two years so has to now be removed.:sad:

Top Bottom