The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My back seems sore today. Dunno what I've done to it. Some bacon sandwiches might help.

With brown sauce or red?

Morning all, Today I have an appointment with the dentist to remove the offending tooth that has been causing me some pain over the last week. It is infected and has been extensively filled over the last two years so has to now be removed.:sad:

Good luck.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning all, Today I have an appointment with the dentist to remove the offending tooth that has been causing me some pain over the last week. It is infected and has been extensively filled over the last two years so has to now be removed.:sad:

Could be worse. Could have been me having to have it done. :laugh:

D

Deleted member 1258

Fortunately my appointment yesterday just amounted to a poke and a prod, a scale and Polish and a see you in six months.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Visiting the botanical gdns and spa. The water is a brown muddy colour. And the beer is expensive.^_^
20180824_124723.jpg
1535111433814-2060142622.jpg

We had a little shower but the rain is warm.
20180824_155417.jpg

1535125567991-1510803216.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom