The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Ballast and cement biing deliverd in the morning, Hardcore got put down last week. i have a busy day tomorrow, also have to get a blood test in the afternoon, we are only a quarter of a mile away from the hospital, so that should not take long.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm knackered, totally cream crackered. Started this morning moving the mattress into the back bedroom, removed the front bedroom door, put the old bed out for the scrappy, moved the wardrobe onto the landing, realized I couldn't leave it there and moved it into the back bedroom, moved the second wardrobe into the small bedroom and moved the old carpet into the car to take down the tip. Carpet fitter and new bed arrived between 3 and 4. Assembled new bed, repeated the furniture move in reverse and put the door back on, planing a chunk of the bottom whilst I was doing it. Bedroom now finished.

20181015_191456.jpg

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I'm knackered, totally cream crackered. Started this morning moving the mattress into the back bedroom, removed the front bedroom door, put the old bed out for the scrappy, moved the wardrobe onto the landing, realized I couldn't leave it there and moved it into the back bedroom, moved the second wardrobe into the small bedroom and moved the old carpet into the car to take down the tip. Carpet fitter and new bed arrived between 3 and 4. Assembled new bed, repeated the furniture move in reverse and put the door back on, planing a chunk of the bottom whilst I was doing it. Bedroom now finished.

View attachment 434194

You must be totally shattered Dave after working so hard for the last week or so. Well done. :notworthy:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Dark and foggy here, got some ironing to do other than that got nothing on

D

Deleted member 1258

Good morning folks, dark and damp here, but its finally stopped raining. I feel a bike ride coming on. I'm knackered, bad night last night, down stairs at half three drinking tea.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Morning all, a bit damp and grey here at the moment. Normal things to do early on and then I am meeting with 3 ex colleagues for lunch and then going to the Fullers brewery for a tour. No doubt some tasting will be done

Top Bottom