The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I watched the latest Mission Impossible. It was quite good.

GM

Legendary Member
All that hard work of fitting 2 new tyres on my daughters bike was a waste of time. The plan was I was going to instruct her on what to do, but she bought 2 Marathon Plus's. After struggling I had to help her out, they're real sods to fit my thumbs were red raw afterwards. Anyway she and the other residents of her flats leave their bikes locked up in the hallway, big victorian house. The following morning someone had left the latch open on the front door. You guessed it, some scumbag walked in picked her D locked bike up and walked off with it, that's Hackney for you. Lucky she's got insurance.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
All that hard work of fitting 2 new tyres on my daughters bike was a waste of time. The plan was I was going to instruct her on what to do, but she bought 2 Marathon Plus's. After struggling I had to help her out, they're real sods to fit my thumbs were red raw afterwards. Anyway she and the other residents of her flats leave their bikes locked up in the hallway, big victorian house. The following morning someone had left the latch open on the front door. You guessed it, some scumbag walked in picked her D locked bike up and walked off with it, that's Hackney for you. Lucky she's got insurance.
Sorry to hear that John.

welsh dragon

Oh no. Awful thing to have happen.

welsh dragon

classic33

Leg End Member
Heard you the first time.

Top Bottom