The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Forgot to add, a small knackered terrace house is £600,000.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Good Afternoon one and all.........I have been up and about.

Walking day with our friends near Knott End. Not the most challenging walk we have done, total ascent 114 feet, but a nice, crisp and sunny 6 miles followed by tea and cake.

Said friends along with others are coming for tea and a quiz later - Red Hot Beef, baked potatoes, salad and red wine. Accompanied by a roaring log fire, the perfect cold winter evening.

classic33

Leg End Member
Good Afternoon one and all.........I have been up and about.

Walking day with our friends near Knott End. Not the most challenging walk we have done, total ascent 114 feet, but a nice, crisp and sunny 6 miles followed by tea and cake.

Said friends along with others are coming for tea and a quiz later - Red Hot Beef, baked potatoes, salad and red wine. Accompanied by a roaring log fire, the perfect cold winter evening.
Don't believe that bit about the log fire, unless it's a party trick you're all practising.

Drago

Legendary Member
Finally got round to fitting a DAB adaptor to the Little Tikes car. Radio 4 has become annoying - if it ain't commies, its Brexit. Or commies moaning about Brexit. Radio 2 can be OK, bit some idiot squarks on in the mornings while some nutter female presenter goes bonkers at night. Things were getting so bad I'd even started listening to the local BBC station, which is not good at all. Now I have Planet Rock in the car and all is bliss.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Finally got round to fitting a DAB adaptor to the Little Tikes car. Radio 4 has become annoying - if it ain't commies, its Brexit. Or commies moaning about Brexit. Radio 2 can be OK, bit some idiot squarks on in the mornings while some nutter female presenter goes bonkers at night. Things were getting so bad I'd even started listening to the local BBC station, which is not good at all. Now I have Planet Rock in the car and all is bliss.
We like the new traffic girl on Radio 2. An Ulster girl called Rachael.
"The Sithe bind liyan is clised on the M fiyav" - love it! :okay:

Top Bottom