The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I would consider going commando if it meant I'd get a date with her.

Bet she would look forward to that :biggrin:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Heres a plan. Dig a hole, bury me, then ring the BBC and tell their archaeology unit that the grave of an ancient chieftain of the clan Y'Front, and that Dr Roberts should whip out her paint brush and start clearing debris from my corpse forthwith!

But what will she do when the brush causes movements :hyper:

Drago

Legendary Member
She can say something like "this chap would have been revered as a man of great standing in the clan, as he has been buried with his weapon!"

I think I need help. A female TV scientist or mathematician appears and I'mpp get a hot flush. The Loose Women and new readers just don't do it for me anymore. Not ever the female weather presenters get my motor running now. Only the scientific ones.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
She can say something like "this chap would have been revered as a man of great standing in the clan, as he has been buried with his weapon!"

I think I need help. A female TV scientist or mathematician appears and I'mpp get a hot flush. The Loose Women and new readers just don't do it for me anymore. Not ever the female weather presenters get my motor running now. Only the scientific ones.

I have no doubt she would be fascinated by the ancient, magnificent weapon on display :biggrin:

Top Bottom