The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
My original plan was for a week off the bike over Xmas, starting tomorrow by driving to the cafe instead of cycling, but tonight I've got itchy feet, I think I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

I'd planned the same. I'm feeling better now but think I'll rest till Saturday and have a ride Sunday as well. Cycling is highly addictive.

Dave7

Legendary Member
She can say something like "this chap would have been revered as a man of great standing in the clan, as he has been buried with his weapon!"

I think I need help. A female TV scientist or mathematician appears and I'mpp get a hot flush. The Loose Women and new readers just don't do it for me anymore. Not ever the female weather presenters get my motor running now. Only the scientific ones.
Surely Lucy Versamy (spelling?) ticks the boxes.......especially as she is a self made millionaire.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Hello people. Woke a couple of times during the night but got back to sleep till 8.20! Feeling very rested.

The weather is grey and misersble. I lost a filling last week so dentist apoappointm is the main event for today.

Our front door has suddenly swollen, in 48 hours, badly and won't shut. Getting someone to fix that will be fun and games.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Breakfast is served. Poached eggs and beans on toast with extra bubble.
1545298967309-358873522.jpg

Top Bottom